Important Note ! Our Forum Website Link has changed Now https://www.forum.androidlic.com And our main domain remains https://www.androidlic.com which provides daily unique quality contents. This changes became neccessary in other to provide more quality contents on our main domain for All our members and visitors !Thank You ! Coronavirus safety tips From Admin!! 1. Wash your hands with running water 2. Donít cough in your hands 3. Drink water frequently 4. Avoid close contacts . 4. Donít shake hands or hug 5. Stay at home if possible !! Together we can stay healthy and stay safe!!Click Here To Last longer In Bed[Stay amused>>>Donít be a one minute Foul]>>> Love need Tips-See how Here

Author Topic: Redmi 9 live image leaked, quad camera for the masses  (Read 10410 times)

mobify

• View Profile
Redmi 9 live image leaked, quad camera for the masses
« on: March 30, 2020, 10:11:48 AM »

The Redmi 8 has been around for about 6 months now, which means it's due for a replacement. Apparently. A single live image of what is allegedly the Redmi 9 gives us a glimpse of what that replacement may look like.

And it's a promising future, one in which entry-level phones have quad-cam setups on their backs. The source lists the modules as a 13MP main cam, an 8MP ultra wide, and a 5MP macro unit, plus a 2MP depth sensor.

We're speculating the three actual cams are the ones lined up vertically, Redmi K30/Poco X2 style, with the depth-only module relegated to the side keeping the flash company.

The configuration is conceptually similar to the one on another low-end device, the Realme 6i that got announced recently. On paper, the 6i beats the 9 when it comes to the main camera (48MP vs 13MP), but loses in macro (2MP vs. 5MP), with the ultra wides and depth sensors tied.

It's not the only common trait of the two phones either. Sudhanshu Ambhore that delivered the leak has intel on the chipset to be used in the Redmi 9, and that's supposedly the Mediatek Helio G80 - same as the one powering the Realme 6i.

Xiaomi 12 camera design detailed, 50MP main sensor tipped

Started by gurutek

Replies: 0
Views: 12600
Last post November 24, 2021, 12:55:03 PM
by gurutek
Xiaomi Mi 10i with Snapdragon 750G, 120Hz LCD and 108MP camera unveiled

Started by droid

Replies: 0
Views: 9461
Last post January 06, 2021, 12:09:42 PM
by droid